Yes, the blog is called “disregard the prologue”- this is my new place for my new stuff. Whatever I feel like writing about, that’s what’s going to go here. They say a blog should have a cohesive theme; I say They can shove it. My theme is whatever’s in my head, and it’s going to be some kind of fun.
But the old things remain, and they’re still important. I was just looking over a few of my old blogs, and do you know what? They’re not bad. Never consistent or popular, but I still like them. If you’re interested in the things that came before (in some cases long before), I’ll put links here as I finish reviewing. Just for you, because I’m nice like that. DO YOU SEE HOW FUN THIS IS?!
**My favourite posts from “Mommyhood Confidential” (discontinued 2007):
- Negotiations (least productive meeting EVER)
- The Cupcake Caper (birthday disaster in the kitchen)
- Yards, Pens, Whatever… (mini-rant on the PC naming of baby products)
- Contraception (kind of funny given the later screw ups that led to the wonderful surprise that is Ike…)
- Leaving on a (West)Jet Plane (travelling with a baby, which was less amusing than this post was)
- Poetry (yeah, I can only write disgusting haikus- links to My Haikus That You Can Use)
- How to Put a Baby to Bed (In Under Three Hours)
You know what? That’s back to 2006. There’s more. you know where to find it if you want it.
Um… that’s it for now. I’ve left a string of abandoned blogs in my wake; it’s going to take a while to look through it all. In the meantime, I’ll try to post here a few times a week, just in case anyone feels like stopping by.