Iiiiiit’s giveaway time! If you like your vampires predatory but relatable, your urban fantasy dark enough to thrill (with some hot romance and a few laughs along the way), Immortal Soulless might be just the thing for you. Books 1-5 are available now on most retailers, but one lucky reader is going to win something really special in just a few weeks!
One lucky winner is going to receive the following Immortal Soulless-themed prizes:
- One signed paperback copy of Resurrection (Immortal Soulless Book One) – click here for details
- One Paperblanks vampire-themed notebook. PLEASE NOTE: This is a gorgeous journal filled with to-die-for paper, but it arrived with its elastic closure strap broken. I can’t replace it, but the damage is barely visible and it’s fantastic enough that I want someone to have it. Just know it’s a little broken (but I mean, so are some characters in the book, so…?)
- Three Newfoundland word stickers. If you’ve read Resurrection, you know ‘skeet’ already.
- One bag of Dark Tickle Partridgeberry Tea to enjoy while you’re cozying up to read.
- One piece of grey Labradorite. This takes us a little further ahead in the series, to Sanctuary (book two). Could it connect you to energies beyond mortal awareness? You just never know.
- Snowy Pine scented candle (do we have tons of evergreen trees in Newfoundland? Does Aviva see one practically every time she turns around? Yes. Also, it just smells AMAZING.)
- Bookmark: ‘She needed a hero, so she became one’. Enough said.
So that’s the prize for now. I’ll keep you updated here if anything gets added, which I’ll do if entry numbers get high enough. The giveaway is open internationally (see terms and conditions on the Rafflecopter page for details).
How do you enter? Glad you asked! Follow this link to find several options for entering. Do one, do them all… some can get you entries if you repeat them on another day, so don’t forget to go back and do that. Likes and shares are not required for the Facebook entry, but are certainly appreciated.