I’ve been waiting almost two weeks to post this:
Day twelve asks what’s inside my fridge.
That’s a very personal question, but OK.
- slightly wilted salad greens
- raspberry poppyseed salad dressing
- ranch dressing (my husband and younger son LOVE this)
- leftover rice
- leftover pork chop (bleh)
- apple juice
- swamp juice
- mango tangerine juice (my husband uses a lot of juice in smoothies)
- key lime greek yogurt
- cheese strings
- lunch meat
- jeez, this is boring
I’m sorry, there’s nothing at all exciting in my fridge. Except… what’s this? *opens container from the back corner*
OH DEAR SWEET FANCY MOSES, IT’S ALIVE!
I’ve actually left these leftovers for so long that not only are they unrecognizable, they’re… they’re… SENTIENT! They’re mobilizing all of the other forgotten items. No, old strawberry jam, put that down! You don’t need to–