Whew. We made it!
“We” being those participating in round 2 of A Round of Words in 80 Days, and also those of you who have been patiently listening to my ramblings all these many long weeks.
How have I done for goals?
Well, there’s a book in the world that wasn’t there before. So I guess we’ll call that a victory.
All of the e-book sales channels I’m currently using are live (click here for links). The paperback is on Amazon.com, and should be available for Matchbook and on other Amazon sites in a few days.
Looks like I hit almost all of the small goals, too.
- Facebook author page is up and running (and check out the t-shirt an ARC reader made for me– Team Arrow. I COULD JUST DIE)
- Sparrowcat Press site is a work in progress, but is up and has sales links
- AuthorCentral profile is up on Amazon.com
- Bound is on Goodreads
- I didn’t get a word count in for the next book during JuNoWriMo, but I have everything re-outlined, and I have a game plan
- Still need to make that phone call about getting an EIN so Amazon won’t withhold 30% of any sales money. This would totally not be a big deal if I wasn’t afraid of making phone calls. UGH. I’ll do it. I swear.
- Ditto for the Goodreads giveaway. This will happen when I have my lovely books in-hand.
One thing I still need is REVIEWERS. If you are or know of anyone who reviews YA Fantasy (or Fantasy in general, unless they’re the “wimmins and their romantic notions are ruining SF/F breed) and accepts e-books, please let me know in the comments! I’d be happy to send you a copy.
So I’m calling this a successful round.
I have a few other things to say about the publishing process, but that will keep for another day. For now… just thank you all.