We’ve done this before, yes? I love looking through the search terms that have brought people here. Just a couple for today. It’s Monday, I’m tired.
It’s Monday, right?
Search terms in regular type, my thoughts (if any) in italics.
- do i need to read the prologue in the night circus – Don’t be lazy. Always read the prologue. Yes, I get the irony in me saying that. Ha, ha.
- i’m happy that i disturbed – What? Or whom? Or that you are disturbed? I need more information.
- white+collar+a+first+grade+product – ha! Remember when we had to search like this?
- should you watch the prelogue prior to season one of spartacus – Darned if I know. Next!
- blogs by aspiring writers – Who are you, and what do you want? Stop looking at me like that.
- Amy snow sex scenes – you sick bastard
- butt skidmark dragon boat – This is what I should have named by blog. Dammit!
- im an idiot – you don’t say?
- i’m not that good for making a prolog – Reeeeally.
- why are instant cappuccino’s bad – Oh, we’ve actually discussed this! Good job, Google.
- socks for chickens – Not here, but I wish you luck in your quest. Please report back ASAP.
- if your not wanted, your disregarded – It hurt me to read that.
- migraine funnies – Yes. Hilarious. -_-
- the weirdest things about mounties – Oh, the things I could tell you. Kidding! Perfectly normal…
- maus quotation and whatnot – Is “and whatnot” a legitimate search thing? I do hope so!
- naked disney princesses short stories – OK, I already said this, but: You sick bastard.
I dare you all to search these on your own time and tell me where else they take you. I’m scared to look.