Bad habits. Dun dun dunnnnnn…
Oh, don’t look at me like that. We’ve all got ’em.
Bad habits… Sadly, none of mine are very impressive. I’ve never enjoyed being drunk, and the only drugs I’ve ever used were prescribed or OTC. I do have a bad habit of overdoing the Advil when my head is bad, but my doctor said it was OK. Sometimes. I’m not a womanizer, or a man… anizer.
- I drink too much caffeine
- I have a habit of spending time on the computer instead of doing what I should be doing (usually housework)
- I pick at things. My mascara, birch tree bark, my husband’s sunburns… sick, I know. It’s a bad habit.
- putting my work ahead of– you guessed it!– housework (and having a social life, and leaving the house…)
- I only stick with things as long as they interest me
- I have a habit of not tidying up after myself right away, and then forgetting to do it later
Super boring, right? Sorry I can’t offer anything better. Really, my worst habits can be narrowed down to procrastination and laziness.
I’m a charming and mysterious woman, aren’t I?
I don’t know why you people hang out with me.
Hey, did the title make anyone else think of this? Put some clothes on, Fiona… (public almost-nudity: not a bad habit I share)